TrafficStars is looking for a proactive Junior Business Development Manager who will take part and actively engage in growing the Publishing Department. This multi-tasking role will give you an opportunity to build a career in the Online advertising industry and develop your skills in the AdTech field. You will work in a multinational and fast-paced environment with supportive and dedicated co-workers.
We are looking for a person with great negotiation skills, excellent attention to detail, and a passion for the Online Advertising and AdTech industry. Our ideal candidate will be a cheerful team player, who is proactive and can show strong character, eager to grow in the online advertising industry.
By joining TrafficStars, you will be part of an international company that values and invests heavily in its employees; our business philosophy is to create long-term relationships and we apply the same philosophy when building a team, as we firmly believe it’s a key factor to our success. Every new team member will receive high-quality, in-house training, ongoing skills development, and a career progression path.
About the Company
TrafficStars is a powerful, self-serve Ad Network and Ad Exchange, buying and selling worldwide traffic with OpenRTB protocol capabilities. TrafficStars serves more than 5 billion ad impressions per day and is home to over 60 members of staff based in offices in Cyprus, Barcelona, Montreal, and remote.
- Generate leads for Publishing Department and move them through the sales cycle
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
- Proactive development of publisher portfolio, optimizing ad placements and publisher revenues
- Helping the Publishing Department with ad hoc tasks, such as analyzing data reports, observing communication with clients through different marketing channels
- Working closely with the compliance department on traffic fraud checks and suspected fraudulent activity
- Possibility to attend conferences and industry events around the world
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Outstanding client relationship skills and a generally friendly attitude
- Excellent level of English, any other language will be highly valued
- Interest in technology and desire to learn about our systems and the wider industry
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work alone as well as collaborate with the wider team
- Strong critical-thinking skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and driven
- Experience in business development and online AdTech is a significant advantage
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS would be a plus
- Competitive compensation package with health insurance
- Flat company structure where everyone gets their say
- Career development opportunities to grow within the company
- Young and friendly team
- Flexible working schedule.