Trafficstars has stepped up in Manga and Anime category. After merging with one of the leading mainstream Native and Push Ad Network - RUNative. We have significantly increased traffic for Manga and Anime. In this article, we will provide you with a better understanding of this growing category and how to get the best of it.
Why should you test Manga and Anime category? It is a niche high-quality traffic that gives you a wider reach to a younger audience with higher conversion rate. With more than 300M daily impressions on different ad formats, such as Native, In-Page Push, 300x250, 728x90, you have the unique possibility to grab high-converting traffic and generate a huge profit.
You might think that Manga and Anime users are mostly from Asian countries, but in reality you can reach a global audience from mostly Tier 1 countries. With more than 95% of Organic traffic you make sure that your audience is genuinely interested in such a genre and if you play your cards well and promote the right offer, you can get great results. The best converting verticals are Games, Dating, Comics, Casino, Gambing.
Who is your audience?
Age Distribution: 70% of audience is age 18-35.
54% of audience is English speaking.
Top GEOs: US, FR, GB, DE, CA, PH, MY.
Audience Interests are:
- Animation And Comics
The distibution between devices is the following:
Getting started with TrafficStars:
- Go to your TrafficStars account -> Create Campaign -> In Settings tab choose Mainstream Categories: Mainstream General & Manga / Anime
- Start with RON Campaign
- Begin with an average bid (ask your Account Manager)
- Optimise every day
- Whitelist / Blacklist on ad spot level
- Set up Prime campaigns for best converting spots on a higher bid
- A/B test different creatives
- Use frequency capping - for RON campaigns we recommend 4-5 creatives with frequency capping 1 or 2, and at least 3-4 creatives with frequency capping 2 or 3 for Prime
- Consistently upload new creatives to avoid banner blindness
- Start optimising on OS, browser, language etc. level
- Always keep your RON campaign active (it’s your basic tool to gather data)
Use attractive, bold images
Use clear, uncluttered images
Use images and content relevant to the offer:
For dating offers - use photos of real people
For gaming, casino, comics offers - use anime images